Which wounds is MaxioCel indicated for use on?
MaxioCel’s versatility makes is suitable for a wide range of moist wounds – streamlining dressing selection.
A versatile dressing for a wide range of wounds
MaxioCel® is indicated for use in any moist wound including:
- pressure ulcers
- diabetic ulcers
- cavity wounds
- venous, arterial and mixed aetiology leg ulcers
- surgical site infections
- donor sites and graft sites
- surgical wounds (e.g. post-operative, wounds left to heal by secondary intent)
- skin abrasions and lacerations
- superficial and partial thickness burns
- fungating wounds
- infected wounds or wounds in which there is an increased risk of infection.
Want to learn more about MaxioCel or have a call back from our support team?
Our team are here to support you every step of the way, whether you’re new to MaxioCel or just require some additional training and advice, we’re happy to help.