What is Bioactive Microfibre Gelling (BMG™) technology
MaxioCel utilises innovative Bioactive Microfibre Gelling (BMG™) technology to deliver multiple benefits to you and your patient. Discover how BMG technology could transform your woundcare practice
Technology that transforms
Bioactive Microfibre Gelling (BMG™) is a unique gelling fibre technology that utilises Chitosan to maintain a cohesive dressing structure, providing:
- High wet tensile strength enables MaxioCel to handle high levels of exudate, whilst remaining intact.
- One piece removal to make dressing changes easier for both clinician and patient.
- Effective exudate management – Vertical wicking protects periwound skin, minimising the risk of periwound maceration.
- Effective pathogen and biofilm control – positively charged fibres attract, disrupt and trap bacteria within the dressing – reducing bacterial load which is a barrier to healing.
- Protection of granulation tissue – encouraging progression along the wound healing continuum.
Want to learn more about MaxioCel or have a call back from our support team?
Our team are here to support you every step of the way, whether you’re new to MaxioCel or just require some additional training and advice, we’re happy to help.